Saturday, September 7, 2019

Day 26 Missouri River to the Corn Palace


Today's ride starts at the Missouri River at Chamberlain, SD and ends at the Corn Palace in Mitchell, SD.  Turned out to be a bummer of a ride because they rode into the wind all day.  Also, there was rain off and on all day.  So, now that we've had rain, I can tell you that every other day has been bright, sunny and clear.  Afraid that if I said it before this I'd jinx us into rain.
Missouri River


Leaving the rural route and climbing up to I-90


Corn Palace, Mitchell, SD

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the corn palace looks pretty impressive. But what's with the picture of Harv lifting his bike up a hill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. read your captions silly boy. They left a dirt road that way supposed to be their route and climbed up to I-90 which was running parallel to them at that time.

    ReplyDelete